The Fairweather Programs provide supportive housing, case management, life skills training, and supportive employment opportunities for people with mental illness so that they can achieve a life full of stability, successes, and self sufficiency.
- The Fairweather Family Lodge (FFL) provides case management, life skills training, employment assistance, educational help and other supportive service assists women with mental illness and their children in an apartment style campus.
- The Fairweather Lodge (FWL) provides case management, life skills training, employment assistance and other supportive services in agency homes located in the San Antonio area for single men and women with serious and chronic mental illness.
- Monarch Place, Viceroy Village, & Regal Village are apartment complexes that offer rental assistance for those with disabilities, specifically mental illness.
- A safe, stable and secure place to live
- Life skills training in topic areas such as: financial management, conflict resolution, healthy relationships, problem solving, leadership and group decision skills
- Case management services
- Group and individual counseling
- An individualized assessment of the mother and children’s needs (FFL only)
- Parenting training (FFL only)
- Developmentally focused onsite licensed daycare and learning center (FFL only)
- Assistance in meeting educational needs of school age children (FFL only)
- Provide a safe, healthy, stable and caring environment
- Increase self-sufficiency and family/personal income through education, job training and job placement.
- Symptom Management
- Axis I Mental Health Diagnosis from a Psychiatrist
- Ability to provide proof of homeless status (only applies to FFL)
- Stable and compliant with medication for at least 30 days
- At least 18 years of age
- Have a child(ren) ages infant to 12 years old (only applies to FFL)
- Free of Drugs and Alcohol for at least 30 days
- Must be willing to either work 15-20 hours per week or attend school within 30 days of entrance into the program
For referrals/admissions to the Fairweather Family Lodge:
William Vigil, Lodge Coordinator
For referrals/admissions to the Fairweather Lodges:
Danielle Stevens-Jeffries, Lodge Coordinator
Read some Testimonials from our Fairweather Programs.